So I finally found some time this weekend and did some work on redesigning the Library view. When it was first put together, I just quickly hacked up some code which would display all the movies on 1 page. Now I’ve split up the movies based on the 1st letter of the movie title. I’ve also fixed the sorting issue when a movie began with the word “The” or some non-alphanumeric character.
For the time being, I’ve disabled the ability to sort by date for the trailer library. I figured our main catalog is already sorted by post date and you also have access to the trailer history from our blog. If there’s enough demand, I may put it back.
Do check it out and provide us with some feedback!